Look like Kate Middleton with your own Fascinator/ Cocktail hat today at PlusMinusCo.com!
Between church services, garden parties, and special events—like the annual Trooping the Colour parade—the esteemed Duchess of Cambridge has worn this enviable hat in various colors and styles over the years.
If you've always fancied her special looking hat or just want to look like royalty, then purchasing this Fascinator (or two, or three!) should be a no-brainer.
Top Tips For Wearing Fascinators
- Whether you're looking to make a statement or add a touch of glam to your outfit, you will surely find a fascinator to suit your needs.
- Fascinators can be worn the whole day (you will never have to worry about where to put your hat at breakfast) and they don't give you the dreaded Hat Hair. They will look amazing both at the service and in the evening reception.
- Fascinators are so in-style and completely versatile, that everybody from the bride and bridesmaids can wear them.
- You can match the color of your fascinator color to your outfit, or choose one in different shades to create a color-blocking effect.
- Fascinators are usually worn to one side - if you have a parting, then wear your fascinator there.
- If you have quite short hair, wearing a fascinator attached to a hairband is highly suggested.
- For finer hair (or extra security) take a small section of hair, comb in the opposite direction to the way your hair falls and pit them in place with a hairpin. You thereby create a sound base in which to slide the fascinator.
- Wash your hair the day before you want to wear your fascinator, not the day-of. This helps to keep it in place.
- Remember these tips in matching your fascinator with your hair color: redheads look great with natural and earth tones such as beiges, browns, camel, dark and olive greens, blondes should go for light warm colors like coral, turquoise, apple - neutral navy, beige, brunettes are well suited for bright, deep shades like hot pink, purple, bright blue and emerald, and again neutral black and navy.
Brand Name: Plus and Minus Co.
Department Name: Adult
Pattern Type: Solid
Model Number: A253
Item Type: Fedoras
Size: Hat circumference: 57 cm
Color: Brown, Black, Gray, Ivory, Burgundy