You recently viewedClear recently viewed
1) What is an Optical Illusion?
An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is an illusion caused by the visual system and characterized by a visual percept that arguably appears to differ from reality. They are created by simple manipulations of lines, colors and patterns to confuse our brains while receiving sensory inputs, thus messing up with the output. A 3D illusion is only a certain type of optical illusion. It literally fools the mind by making you think it's 3D while it's not at all.
2) How does it work?
Full 3D optical lamp kit includes one piece acrylic light panel and a LED base. The acrylic light panel is made from acrylic glass sheet that has incredible light transmitting properties. The LED base includes a line of LEDs, for example some 3D optical lamps have 10 LEDs. The acrylic panel gets lights from these LEDs. Once they light up, the whole acrylic panel lights up, too. If the LED color changes or flashes, the lamp changes color or flashes.
3) How is it created?
It's a complicated process and you will need lots of equipment and materials. For reference take a look at the video below:
Shop different designs of 3D illusions lamps here!
- 3D Visual Illusion Transparent Acrylic LED Night Light Color Changing Lamp
- Novelty 3D Lamp Camera Illusion LED USB Color Changing Lamp
- 3D Illusion Lamp 7 Colors Changing Visual Light Gift
- Egypt Anubis 3D Illusion Lamp
- Egyptian Art 3D LED Night Light Illusion Color Lamp